RSS

Nolalu

Leeper Station Nolalu Station Hillside Station

Nolalu was located at Milepost 34.1 on the railway.

It was originally named Eccles Glen in 1904, apparently after Irish King Eochaid Fedleach. A few years later, it was changed to Nolalu, which was derived from the Northern Land and Lumber Company.

 

 

Comments are closed.

 
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: