RSS

Parmacheene

Nipigon River Bridge Parmacheene Station Nipigon Station

Originally named Booth after Booth Township, Parmacheene was a station on the railway just north of Nipigon at Milepost 71.9/121.6.

Nothing more than a whistle stop, Parmacheene sported a 2100-foot siding which was removed from service between 1968 and 1970 and converted into a 1000/1550-foot spur known as KI-52 prior to 1980.

 

Comments are closed.

 
%d bloggers like this: