Geraldton Station Bankfield Station Kenwell Station
Bankfield was a station on the railway located east of Geraldton at Milepost 125.1/24.3. Renamed Macwell in 1939, it was nothing more than a siding, which was removed in 1954. The name Bankfield was then reused on the station located two miles east at Milepost 26.1 which was named Kenwell.
For more information on the name of Macwell, please read this account written by historian Edgar Lavoie: The Kenwell Connection