Coughlin Station Hurkett Station Wolf Station
Hurkett was a station on the railway near the shore of Lake Superior at Milepost 95/144.7.
Hurkett was a whistle stop and spur that took its name from the nearby station on the Canadian Pacific Railway and did not have a siding. According to sources, it was originally named Wolfe, likely after the Wolf River, 2.75 miles to the south. It was renamed Hurkett in 1919 and began to appear on timetables that year. However, in the original plans for the line, there was supposed to be a station named Wolf located 2.5 miles south, closer to the river that was never constructed. It was removed as a station in 1957.