Langmuir Station Hardrock Station Geraldton Station
Hardrock Station was located east of Geraldton at Milepost 118.7/17.9.
Hardrock first appeared on timetables in 1934 as a 8 car spur known as Little Longlac. The proximity of the railway grade to Kenogamisis Lake meant it was the ideal location to supply the recently established gold mine in the area known as the Little Longlac Mine. A year later it was established as a full station with a small siding, but in 1936 the area was devastated by large forest fire that destroyed much of the structures there. By this point Geraldton had become the main supply point for the nearby mines however. It was removed as a station in 1954.