Hogarth Station MacAskill Station Cameron Falls Station
The station at Cronyn (initially known as Conmee), later Cameron Falls and finally MacAskill, was located northeast of Nipigon at Milepost 64.8/114.5.
The first name for the station was Cronyn, likely named after Ontario businessman and politician Hume Cronyn (father of actor Hume Cronyn). It was renamed Cameron Falls in 1920 as it was the stop for the nearby hydroelectric project under construction on the Nipigon River. It was renamed MacAskill in 1939 when the name Cameron Falls Station was shifted west to Milepost 66.4/116.1 to the station previously known as “Hydro.” It maintained its siding until 1988 and remained a station until prior to 2005. As of 2020, it is one of the few stops on the line with a surviving structure.