Black Sturgeon River Bridge Coughlin Station Hurkett Station
Coughlin was a station on the railway located at Milepost 89.5/139.2.
Originally named Dalziel, it was nothing more than a flag stop. It sported both a turning wye and large, 5800/6100-foot siding. The wye was removed in 1938, while it was removed as a station prior to 2005. The wye was just recently relocated, and its legs sit rough astride the actual site of the station.