RSS

Everard

Robford Station Everard Station Black Sturgeon River Bridge

Everard was a station on the railway located at Milepost 88.4/138.1.

Nothing more than a flag stop, it sported a 9-car siding which first appeared on timetables in 1927 as “Black Sturgeon” after the nearby Black Sturgeon River. It became a station in 1930 and was removed between 1956 and 1959.

 

Comments are closed.

 
%d bloggers like this: