Bankfield Station Kenwell Station Milepost 28 Water Tank
Kenwell was a stop on the line located at Milepost 126.9/26.1.
A station named Gorrie was proposed for the area when the railway was being constructed, but nothing ever materialized. In 1935, it was designated as a stop on the line with a small spur to serve the nearby Bankfield and Tombill gold mines and it was referred to as Kenwell Station. In 1939, Bankfield Station was renamed Macwell and Kenwell was renamed Bankfield. It was short lived station as it does not appear on the 1944 timetable though the location still appears on modern maps.