RSS

Sibley/Amethyst

Blende River Viaduct Amethyst Station Silver Harbour Station

Amethyst was a station on the railway located west of Pass Lake at Milepost 129.2/178.9.

Nothing more than a flag stop, it was originally named Sibley, but was renamed Amethyst between 1926 and 1929. Its siding, which was removed prior to the 1970s, is shown on maps at 1300 feet, but is measured at 2500 feet on the ground.

 

Comments are closed.

 
%d bloggers like this: