Beardmore, originally known as Hanning, was a station on the line located at Milepost 20.6. It was named after Walter William Beardmore, the son-in-law of William Mackenzie, President of Canadian Northern. Click here for its location.
Until 1935, Beardmore was composed of just a siding and water tank. That year a small station building was erected to support the increased freight and passenger traffic due to the growth of mining and forestry in the area. The water tank was removed prior to 1945, but it retained its siding until the line was discontinued in 2005.